I am so delighted to be opening SPRUCE Cirencester this July having lived around Cirencester (and seen it as my hometown) for nearly 30 years! SPRUCE Cricklade was born in early 2017 to offer the very best dog grooming at market average prices. Dog Grooming is an UNREGULATED industry, and sometimes the wellbeing of the dog is not a primary concern; SPRUCE offers an alternative where the dog’s needs are central.
QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED
- I am City and Guilds trained up to LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA making me one of the very few local qualifying members of ‘Groomers Spotlight’: Visit www.thegroomersspotlight.com
- SPRUCE has completed over 10,000 grooms to date, and my small team of 6 has over 55 years grooming experience between them.
- Member of the British Dog Groomers Association and Pet Industry Federation
- Fully insured and qualified pet first aiders at both sites.
ONE ON ONE = QUALITY CARE:
- Each dog enjoys 1 on 1 attention and will be treated with respect and affection.
- Dogs are kept securely with access to water, but no cages.
- No cage drying-We dry by hand to minimise the health risk to your dog, and support ‘hands-on’ contact time which most dogs find reassuring. It is also the best way to prepare the coat for clipping or styling.
BEST QUALITY PRODUCTS
- We only use the very best professional bathing products, with a facial scrub included which is kind to eyes, and a medicated shampoo for dry or itchy skin conditions.
- We have ‘state of the art’ hydrobathsin each salon, which simply offer superior baths and unprecedented deep cleaning.
CAREFUL ATTENTION TO YOUR BRIEF!
- A thorough consultation makes sure we know what you want.
- Please see our Facebook page www.facebook.com/sprucecdg or website www.sprucedoggrooming.com for photos and reviews of past work with a wide cross-section of breeds.
Please call Heather on 07395 001488 (Cirencester) or 07740 029233 (Cricklade), to discuss your grooming needs.