Cirencester Baptist Church, Saturday 8th October 7.30pm
Details on Facebook page, Ciren Makes Music for Ukraine
Tickets are through Eventbrite
A fundraising event to add to the already amazing total. Cirencester and local villages have already raised over £4,000 for the Ukrainian Crisis.
Amazing Auction! See lots below.
1. Four double bedroomed house in the small town of Lessay, Normandy for a week, just ten minutes from the sea with miles of sandy beaches: very kindly given by Sue Herdman
2. 121 – £200 session with Mark Hodson, qualified Wim Hof instructor
3. Two tickets (£40) for a concert in the Autumn in Malvern Festival featuring the European Chamber Orchestra donated by Peter Smith – Artistic Director
4. Charles Martell, cheese maker by Royal Appointment to HRH the Prince of Wales, has kindly donated a Stinking Bishop cheese in a wooden box: the label is signed by Charles
5. A stunning blue tablecloth with detachable sunflowers for easy laundering, kindly made and donated by the Cirencester u3a Creative Crafts group
6. Six hand painted mini hares by Year 6 pupils, given by Florence Shore of The Cirencester Hare Festival
7. Four mini hares hand painted by Olga Geni and her children: our Cirencester Ukranian refugee family
8. Also a number of unpainted mini hares to be personalised
To keep up to date with what´s going on in town, feel free to join our Facebook group by clicking here.